Monday 23 April 2012

I've got a Golden Ticket!

OK, make mine a Chelsea ticket. My ticket to the RHS Chelsea Flower Show arrived the other day and I can't wait! After dipping my toe into the flower show world with Hampton Court last summer, I'm ready to step out with the big boys and girls.


I'm guessing it will be sort of like Hampton, but physically smaller and grander everything else. The gardens I'm mostly interested in seeing are the Renault Garden (using waste material to sustain the plants), the Laurent-Perrier Bicentenary Garden (my heart fluttered a bit when I saw the design for it), the Plant Explorer's Garden (I thought the idea behind it was sweet), and the Telegraph Garden (mostly because I read this article).

But I'm really excited about the nurseries and plant sellers that will be there. Edulis, Hooksgreen Herbs, Jamaica Horticultural Society, Pennard Plants, Tendercare, Victorian Violas, Whetman Pinks. And so many others selling things that I don't even know that I want/need yet.

Time to dust off my flamboyant floral hat and get my wallet ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment